Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ladies.Is the definition of best friend one who holds your false teeth when you fight a woman on your Estate?

Yea !Yea! go on Doris ,


Kick her face , Oh sh!t I dropped my fag in my soup.


Now you can only be my 3rd best friendLadies.Is the definition of best friend one who holds your false teeth when you fight a woman on your Estate?
I have to admit that I laughed my socks off when I saw your question. The definition of a best friend has been put many ways but that has to be best yet. In answer to your question yes your best friend if the one who holds your false teeth, and also picks up when the other woman has beaten the living daylights out of you.





What a good way to put a question, here is a star and thanks for sharing with us.Ladies.Is the definition of best friend one who holds your false teeth when you fight a woman on your Estate?
yes dor, some women just ask for a good beating, i consider it my community service to dish out beatings round the school. my bessie mate sharon karen always holds my teeth when i go wading in.
Oh god Dor in your case yeah! I mean there's still bits of christmas dinner 1982 stuck in those teeth,its a brave person who'd touch them with their bare hands.
Yeah but only if she picks me up some hookers while she holds em.
yes but i am usually prepared having stole a pint tumbler from the miners club , i put my teeth in that whilst i`m punching lights out !
yep, and kicks her crutches out from under her when nobody is looking.
It most certainly is!
It would be for you Doris.


Your false teeth must be covered with pubes and sticky stuff!
psh yaaahh :]
Only if she doesn't run off with 'em.
aye doez be the defnishyon ofa besty frendz, hurr ayee
I like that one
That's what the dictionary says, so I guess it is
Nahhh she would be right next to me kicking her butt or taking vid! We rawwwww
only if she cleans them while she waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment